Heating Systems for Jonesboro and Surrounding Areas
We all know that winters in Arkansas can be really cold. Many years we see temperatures well below freezing in the Jonesboro, Paragould and surrounding areas. When you’ve made the decision to replace your furnace or heat pump heating system, whether it's to significantly reduce your energy bills or to stop putting more good money into a system well past its useful life, Davis Pro Heat & Air is here to help. Through our partnership with Heil® we offer a complete line of furnaces to meet every comfort and budget level. Here are some examples:
QuietComfort® Deluxe Series
- Our highest efficiency, top-of-the-line gas furnace series delivers superior home comfort
- Energy-saving modulating and two-stage operation options for more even temperature control and quiet operation
- Combine compatible gas furnaces with a communicating wall control and communicating indoor unit for the ultimate in home comfort
Our superior modulating gas furnace operates at lower stages a majority of the time to save energy and comes with a variable-speed blower to deliver ultimate comfort. Pair it with the Ion™ System Control for full functionality and a complete communicating system.
An energy-saving two-stage gas valve and variable-speed blower motor give you enhanced control with this high-efficiency gas furnace. Pair it with the Observer® Communicating Wall Control for a complete communicating system.
Pair this efficient gas furnace with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving dual fuel heating. It features two-stage operation and is compatible with the Observer® Communicating Wall Control.
- Durable gas furnaces that maintain home comfort and efficiency
- Competitive heating efficiency ratings up to 96% AFUE
- Dual fuel capabilities with compatible heat pump and thermostat
Our efficient multi-speed blower gas furnace is dual fuel compatible for energy-saving heating performance and pairs with air purifiers and humidifiers for better home air quality. It features quiet operation and is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Budget-friendly and efficient gas furnaces for even levels of home comfort
- Single-stage operation with quiet, reliable performance